What Is Mixing And Mastering?
The Mixdown and master are the final stages in the post production of a track. It is the stage where the separate elements / stems of a track are carefully put together, with the sounds shaped and positioned in the stereo field to give maximum impact and clarity. This is done through a series of specialised techniques, and high end audio equipment.
What Will I Receive Back?
Once the mix and master is completed, we will send back to you our DAW project mix and the 24 bit master file(s).
How Should I Submit My Files?
bounce all stems at 16, 24 or 32 bit Stereo Wav 44,100 khz ( preferably 24 bit ). Aiff, Flac and other high quality file formats are accepted as well as 48khz, 88.1 khz or 96khz.
(compress the multi track stems of every channel in your mix into one zip, far or dmg file before uploading)
What Is The Average Turn Around Time?
Turn around time ranges from 1 – 10 days. If you require your track back sooner or by a specific date please let us know when sending us your track. First draft of mixes are usually turned around within a week. We will always meet your deadline and be able to arrange for your mix and master to be turned around sooner than the average 1 – 10 days turn around time.
How Do I Submit My Tracks?
- Select Product Service here and add to cart.
- Drop your file in the box to upload
- Check your order and proceed to checkout.
- Fill out necessary details, name and email address.
- Accept terms and conditions and click place order.
- You will now be directed to Paypal (credit cards accepted)
- We will be in contact shortly after receiving your order.
- Normal deliver within 4 work days or 48hour (paid option)